Packraft for those who love the smell of adventure!
Single, light and extremely durable—that’s what Packraft Amundsen is all about! Why is this expeditionary dinghy great for tough conditions? Because it combines 3 important features:
- it is made of materials that will endure everything (for its production we use TPU (polyurethane) material with a weight of 430 g/m2 for the sides and 680 g/m2 for the floor),
- all elements of the packraft are welded, we do not use glues, thanks to which the joints are extremely durable and resistant to weather conditions,
- its construction is prepared for intensive use,
- its size makes it resistant to destructive conditions
Packraft connects opposites:
Pinpack Amundsen is an extraordinary piece of equipment for one more reason.
When designing it, we managed to combine fire with water. For this reason, this packraft is so light and small that you can easily pack it into a small travel backpack.
On the other hand, it is so big and capacious that it can easily take on board not only you, but also your large luggage – and even a bicycle!
Packraft Amundsen—irreplaceable on long journeys:
Packraft Amundsen is a model that will appeal to tall people. This Pinpack is a proven companion on long journeys. You will appreciate all its capabilities especially when you have to overcome fast river bends of various difficulty levels.
We have created it for travellers, recreational tourists and anglers. We recommend it for canoeing on rivers of moderate difficulty. For more demanding sections, we recommend the deck version.
Choose the Amundsen packraft if you plan:
- bikerafting (we even tested it with heavy e-bikes),
- a family tourist trip (this model is extremely stable and therefore safe for you and your loved ones)
- a trip with your dog.
Advantages of the Pinpack Amundsen
- allows you to take larger, heavier luggage, including a bicycle (bikerafting)
- it has high sides and is wider than the Compact model, which increases the level of safety when moving
- it is perfect for travelling with a child or a dog
- unique design guarantees great stability and controllability on the water
Packraft Pinpack Amundsen—set content:
- packraft (dinghy) in the selected colour
- compression strap (trap) 2.3 m long and 2.5 cm wide
- inflatable seat (mounted with two Velcro fasteners, possible to mount in two different positions)
- inflate sack (optional: valved bag or drawstring bag)
- 6 d-rings (handles) on the sides for releasing a life rope or mounting luggage
- 2 d-rings for mounting the seat
- 4 d-rings on the inside of the sides for mounting the side leg straps